Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The Activation Code You Have Provided Is Invalid Where Can I Complain Kaspersky Company?

Where can i complain Kaspersky Company? - the activation code you have provided is invalid

The worst I support her .. I just bought Kaspersky Antivirus 6.0 .... I try to install and update, but prg Server says failed .. I'm waiting for the day .... same .......

I am in full agreement with the activation code to me ...

The next day I said "key-file does not exist" I checked the file from the original keys and with shipping, they are all the same .. not bad ...

So I called on Russia .. The Brave One was the secretary who answered the calls, it sounds like the Chineese restaurant called .. cheap! Anyway, before I conclude my speech, I put another line .. Then told me that I should be a key file, I wait for the address and ask him, until I can very quickly ..

I filled eveythink needed on the site and download the key file .. It's a good .. Thank you, and I put the phone down ...

I invite you to the key file, but prg says it's the same file already?

I appeal again to Russia. But the secretary hung up, not even to me ..!

No comments:

Post a Comment