Friday, December 11, 2009

Manfrotto 055xprob Review Which Tripod Is Better. The Manfrotto 055xwnb, Or The Manfrotto 055xprob?

Which tripod is better. the manfrotto 055xwnb, or the manfrotto 055xprob? - manfrotto 055xprob review

I'm going to get the Manfrotto 322RC2 ball, and was appointed a medium weight tripod with a decent life and a max-min height about 72 cm, 1 cm. I found these 2 stands, and asked me what was better.

I play mostly with my camera and the target is about 2 to 2.5 kilograms. Also, I am primarily a nature photographer in the open or when using a tripod.

1 comment:

fhotoace said...

I want a tripod to keep at least 7 kg, because, as you can afford and the lens combination camera / lens to be heavier.

Shooting animals with a 400mm f / 2.8 (4.6 kg) and 600 mm f / 4 (5 kg) ... Lentils are very difficult ... especially if you (my one camera weighs 1.2 kilograms).

The 055XPROB instead of 7 kg and has the property of the central column horizontally. I have an earlier version of the stand and I like to use.

I do not like ball heads, they are hard to block ... Instead, the head 3-way ... actually the 160 UNIVERSAL camera back. Either my Sinar 4x5 view camera and 600mm f / 4 without abstained on motion of the body, when taking

Post a Comment