Sunday, January 3, 2010

Samsung Dyna Flat Hdtv Remote Code Need Help W/ Samsung TV?

Need help w/ Samsung TV? - samsung dyna flat hdtv remote code

The TV suddenly stopped working and guessing the only one backup. Anyone who knows anything about this TV, so they tell me to check where the backup so that you can find. I've already checked with a stroke of luck and know that there is a power outage or just something on TV (like a fuse box) I need someone who knows that the plans tell me where it is what I am more than 100 bones for someone else separate fork and to find again in the model number, is TXN3298HF Dyna-Flat Samsung HDTV. Thanks

1 comment:

TV TECH-man® said...

Well, I can do much more gangster 75 The Answer .... Refer to the fuse for the power cable ...

But most people are expecting a big black dot in the middle of the wick ... In the short and detection of food and horizontal output shorts request ....

However ..... If you do not see black spots and the fuse is not broken in the middle, you can open fuse, where the cable is not in contact with the inside of the end caps. Check the fuse for an open, if so, which replaced it .....

Post a Comment